EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
KUBOTA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
genAG is looking for a Sales Representative for its Portage La Prairie location. This individual’s main focus will be on the road Kubota sales. The successful candidate will be someone who is able to build relationships with customers in a positive and friendly manner. This includes both approaching potential customers for new sales, as well as following up with current customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Recommend, discuss & demonstrate Kubota products
- Cover your given sales territory
- Achieve pre-determined sales targets
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate & timely customer profile records
- Ensure all sales paperwork is accurate and completed in a timely fashion
- Assist with special projects, demonstrations and seminars
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Passion for Sales & Agriculture
- Eagerness to keep current on product knowledge, the competition, and equipment values
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service relations
- Able to work under pressure
PARTS PERSON – WINKLER
genAG Inc. is looking for a full time, Parts Counter Sales Specialist for our Winkler location. This individual will be someone who has proven parts counter sales experience, is organized, has excellent customer service skills, and is a proven self starter. The individual must have flexibility with hours during seeding and harvest seasons. Parts counter sales experience and knowledge of Agricultural Equipment are a must.
As a member of the Parts Team you will be responsible for:
- Taking a proactive approach to inventory control by assisting and reporting discrepancies.
- Ensuring internal and external customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining the retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed the Dealership’s standards.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the parts department and parts warehouse.
- Record all sales and customer transactions using the Company provided system, tools (Intellidealer) and guidelines.
- Study and stay current on industry and product information
- Attend training and Parts Department meetings as required
- Treat Customers with the utmost respect and exert a positive “can do” attitude.
genAG Inc. is pleased to offer an extensive employment package that includes: competitive wages, an ongoing training commitment, Blue Cross benefit plan, a great work atmosphere, and an opportunity to be included in our Profit Sharing Program.
Interested candidates may submit their resume by fax or email
Jody Kehler, Human Resource Manager
Fax: (204) 331-4347